How to reach us
It is possible to reach Costalunga both by public transport and by your own vehicle
Train & bus
You arrive by train to Albisola or Savona, then get the Bus (line 18 Savona-Albisola-Sassello-Palo-Urbe) that stops at only 600 metres from the Camp’s gates (stop called “Costalunga”) between Sassello and Palo, around 5 Km. from Sassello; from the bus stop simply follow indications to reach the Camp Reception.
Your own vehicle
From Genova or Savona
Exit Highway A10 at Albisola then follow route 334 until you reach Sassello (Km 23), go ahead to Palo-Urbe. When you reach km n° 5 you will see a bus stop and an old green wooden log house, where there is a yellow “Camping Costalunga” sign. At the first crossroad keep your right, run ahead 400 meters and you are here.
From Milan or Turin
SUGGESTED TRAVEL ITINERARY (large road and few curves):
- Exit highway A26 Milano-Genova at OVADA;
- At the first roundabout follow signs for GENOVA, OVADA, ACQUI TERME;
- At the second roundabout follow signs for OVADA CENTER and ACQUI TERME (24 km.);
- Continue driving following the signs ACQUI TERME (SP456) until the arrival in ACQUI TERME;
- Follow the signs toward SASSELLO (SS 334);
- At SASSELLO main square turn left following the signs PALO, URBE and follow the road for 5 kms. (pass through PRAVALARIN);
- Search on the left side for the white sign “Camping Costalunga” and take the paved road on the left (before a green hut);
- Keep following the signs for “Camping Costalunga” (500 m. in total from the main road) and you have arrived.
WARNING: many GPS systems will tell you at the second roundabout after the OVADA highway exit (paragraph 3 see above) to follow the road toward GENOVA and MASONE instead of OVADA CENTER and ACQUI TERME. The road indicated by GPS systems is shorter and more direct but has more curves and is more narrow. This road can be difficult for caravans and campers. If you want the help of a GPS system we suggest, as soon as you exit the highway at Ovada to set as new destination ACQUI TERME and, when you arrive there, then set SASSELLO or directly the Camping.